I was able to do some work on the amber and the incense this weekend between orders. I have the amber tester ready (it’s a half-way cross between the two approaches I’d been working on), and I made good progress on the Encens Tranquille tester. It wasn’t hard to tweak the ET a little bit for better lasting power — I’ve had it on for 8 hours now and it’s still plenty strong. The sandal is a bit softer than in the original, as I’d wanted, and I put the moss back in. It’s quite dry, which I like, but I want to see if I can make the woodsy accord a little creamier without going sweeter. I’d like to have an ET tester I’m happy with so I can send both the new amber and reformulated ET out together to a few test sniffers.
I’m back to orders today but hope to work on ET more tonight.